The round cover B125 is produced in spheroidal graphite cast iron (EN-GJS-500-7) according to EN 1563.
This is a standard device for B125 class, Group 2 of EN 124-2:2015. It is suitable for use on sidewalks, pedestrian areas, comparable areas, car parks for light vehicles, among others.
With hydraulic frame section to prevent the passage of odors
The round cover is fitted with 2 handles to lift it and is designed for cobblestone filling or equivalent. It is also black painting for corrosion protection.
- Cover made of spheroidal graphite cast iron (ductile), according to EN-GJS-500-7 EN1563;
- According to EN 124-2:2015, class B125;
- Hydraulic seal to prevent the passage of odors;
- Armed central handles for lifting the cover;
- Raised pattern non-slip;
- Black painting for corrosion protection.
Optionals: Custom markings
Installation LocationFootway locations and access areas where slow-moving emergency, public service and delivery vans have access and may park (pedestrian precincts, commercial delivery access, refuse collection access, forecourts, paved parking areas).
|Reference||Model||Dim. Frame||Clear Opening||Dim. Cover||Height||Load Class|