Round RD500 D400
The round cover D400 is produced in spheroidal graphite cast iron (EN-GJS-500-7) according to EN 1563.
This is a standard device for D400 class, Group 4 of EN 124-2:2015. It is suitable for use in areas where cars and lorries have access, including carriageways, hard shoulders and pedestrian areas.
With hydraulic frame section to prevent the passage of odors
The round cover is fitted with 2 handles to lift it and is designed for cobblestone filling or equivalent. It is also black painting for corrosion protection.
- Cover made of spheroidal graphite cast iron (ductile), according to EN-GJS-500-7 EN1563;
- According to EN 124-2:2015, class D400;
- Hydraulic seal to prevent the passage of odors;
- Armed central handles for lifting the cover;
- Raised pattern non-slip;
- Black painting for corrosion protection.
Optionals: Anti-theft sytem; Custom markings
Installation LocationCarriageways of roads (including pedestrian streets), hard shoulders, and parking areas for all types of road vehicles.
|Reference||Model||Dim. Frame||Clear Opening||Dim. Cover||Height||Load Class|